Blogging on a New Level

Blogger is going to be a whole new experience for me. I have the whole Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr aspect of the internet.. and I was thinking what's the next step for me? BLOGGER.

With that, here I will be blogging about my thoughts, opinions, views, events of the daily life of a not so interesting person. Although, I do hope that whoever does look at this blog enjoys it.

For whoever does look at my blog and sees this post, I'll give you a few facts about me. I am a 21 year old girl. As well, I work in the tourism field. I pretty much live in tourism, even though my job is seasonal it goes through my mind all the time.

I also have a HUGE love for anything anime, Harry Potter, sc-fi fantasy books and video games. Another interesting fact, I now own a record player which gives me so much joy.  In my spare time I read, write, draw/paint, and sometimes even venture outside.

As time goes on I'm sure you'll all learn so much more about what I'm interested in, but for now this is all you're getting.

Jessiekey

No comments