St. John's Soap Works ~ Iceberg Soap


It's been a while since I've spoken about this local Newfoundland business. Probably because I never get the chance to go to the farmer's market. However, the last time I did go I picked up a lot of things and would you believe that I forgot and stumbled upon the last few missing items the other day? Well I did. Anyway, besides some bath bombs that I have mentioned briefly in another post, there was one new item that I had not tried yet. That item was the Iceberg handmade soap.



Now to explain things a little bit here, I'm a Newfoundlander as you all may know. I enjoy living by the sea, smelling the sea, and being next to the water is a must for me. If I have to move away from the water some day this will be the soap I will be stocking up on. It has such a lovely sea smell. Well maybe not exactly sea, but it reminds me of the sea so much. It is also colored like an iceberg, which is awesome.




It will leave your skin feeling super nice, with a nice hint of the sea-like smell. It is also made with quality natural local ingredients. Plus it's always good to support local small businesses.

Check out their Etsy page, they ship worldwide by the way!



I hope you all have a wonderful day & thank you so much for stopping by!

Jessie xoxo

Instagram
Twitter

2 comments

  1. I love the look and sound of this soap! Great post!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella! It really is a great soap! :)

      Delete