Another Weekend has Passed

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I did a few things this weekend so, here's my recap!

Friday


Friday was a part-timer day of making coffee till 5. Then it was having supper with the boyfriend. We went to Smoke's Poutine. It was pretty good, I can never finish it all and then we drove around downtown St. John's. I got home then chilled with my siblings for the rest of the night. We watched Zoolander, which is one of my favourite movies! 

Saturday



Saturday was a huge day! It was the East Bound Hoedown in my province. Myself and friends drove there, I was the designated driver. It was actually so much fun! It was also a very hot day for Newfoundland which doesn't happen and my forehead is very burnt. Anyway the big act was Little Big Town, they were great! Although, I don't really listen to their music. The ones who I actually went for were Lone Star and Blackjack Billy. Seeing Lone Star was amazing, it was a childhood dream of mine to see them since Lone Star is who my family would listen to on a regular basis. They played all of their old songs and it was just the best things. So many feels. Blackjack Billy brought me right back to last summer when we took a road trip to the P.E.I. Cavendish Country Music Festival. The played there and I didn't even really know who they were then, but I absolutely love them now. They are such good performers and I got one of their shirts after it. We had to take the long drive home then because of traffic but we just blasted music on the way yelling hi to everyone who was walking home from the concert. I have to say besides seeing Taylor Swift this summer, Saturday was probably one of the best days! 

Sunday 

Sunday was a sleep in do nothing till work at 4 kind of day. I just updated some posts, updated some social media and just relaxed. Work was very tiring though and my legs killed because of the festival the day before. 

I gotta say though, this was a pretty awesome weekend! 

What did you guys do this weekend? Ever see any of the performers I mentioned above? Who would you love to see perform? 

Jessie xx

No comments