Dash of Confidence


I am so excited to share with you my second blog. I love my Paper Crane Girl and everything about it except I wanted more. Sometimes when I write posts it is often catered towards people who are just getting into the working world and less about what I normally write about on here. So, those posts would be tucked away on a file on my computer. However, this summer I've brought those posts back out again and I'm so excited that those posts have now formed the blog Dash of Confidence!

Dash of Confidence will be featuring blog posts about career, fashion, and lifestyle, but catered towards individuals just starting out in the world with still no clue about what to do or how to do it. It will have posts about resume writing, job interviews, what to do if you don't get that call back, office clothing, how to plan a busy week, and just be there for people during the good and the bad.

I have some big plans for this down the line, maybe even interviews?? We'll have to see.
For right now I'm excited to bring this to light. Also, don't worry Paper Crane Girl isn't going anywhere she just got a new little sister.

So, keep up with my Twitter and go follow the social media accounts below for now and get ready for September 22nd. The beginning of my favourite season and of this new journey.

www.DashofConfidence.com
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

No comments