Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Wishlist



I am so thankful that I am fortunate enough to actually struggle with making my wishlist for this year. There are actually only a few things I really would like to receive this year. Let's get right into it, shall we?

1. Teal Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer



 If you have been following me for a while, you know I ask for a kitchen themed gift every year. This year I really want my own hand mixer. Especially, from the kitchen aid line and I love all the colours their products come in.

2. Metallic Pleated Midi Skirt


The amount of skirts I own is shocking. However, even if I have plenty, I really am loving the pleated metallic skirt look that has been floating around recently.

3. Urban Decay Naked3

I am a gold and pink type of eyeshadow girl. I've been wanting the Naked3 palette for a while and have actually been saving up my Shoppers points for it. However, I think this will be staying on my Christmas Wishlist.

4. Boscia Illuminating Black Mask


This is really my favourite face mask of all time. My face is always the best when I'm using this and I need a new one very badly. 


5. Brigus is always a good idea Shirt


This shirt is from the Newfoundland company Figgy Duff Dory. It's currently sold out, but I want one of these shirts so bad.

6. Pug Puppy


 I have been wanting a pug puppy for years now. It's the perfect type of dog for me in terms of exercise and the amount of love and cuddles they want to give.


And that is all for my 2016 Christmas Wishlist! What do you have on your Christmas Wishlist? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you all again tomorrow!

Jessie xoxo

No comments