Busy Little Bee

Now that I am finally almost healed after a trip to the emergency room I have been nonstop busy!
Starting Monday I will be working or in school everyday with no days off from both until October 7th! Do you know how crazy that is?! I'm going to be sleeping like a baby in October.
Anyway, I've been so busy with work since so many forms gotta be done and dealt with and school just started and I already have to start some assignments and figure out the bare basics of excel and how to do math again.
Luckily, I have no group work outside of class! I'm actually so happy about this because group projects are not my thing, but if you're in business you have to do group projects. Anyway, for once the group work is only to be done in class, it's great!
So, even though the next month is going to be hella busy, I'm going to try my best and make some sort of post at least twice a week. Then in October I will probably go back to everyday since I won't be working!
Up coming posts? My upcoming posts may be some DIY projects, organization, shopping hauls, new perfumes, candles? In October I probably have a number of posts on Halloween, probably show you guys some of my past costumes, maybe my plans for this Halloween.

My plans are kind of up in the air as I try and figure out what I want to be doing on the internet.

Anyway, have a fantastic day everyone! :)

No comments