Falling off the Face of the Earth

I feel like I keep disappearing from this blog! I really wish I didn't because I want it to be successful and to be successful you gotta work at it! However, I also want my career and future to be successful so, I'm trying to keep up with my massive amount of school work and trying to relearn math. Truthfully, I am really regretting not finishing Stats last year cause I would have this stupid course out of the way and probably another stupid data research out of the way. I don't know if you guys are in high school or post-secondary, but don't you just hate the amount of courses you have to do that you have no interest in? Yeah, they really suck.
Anyway, I do have exciting news! I only have roughly 12 courses left to my degree! Which is great! I really can't wait to be finished.. which is kind of sad considering shouldn't I really like school? Here's the thing, I don't overly want to be in business anymore, but I'm going to finish my undergrad and decide what I want to do after that. I thought I wanted to work in tourism and I have some big ideas of how things could probably run more smoothly and how tourists can have an even better time here.Sadly, I'm just some 21 year old girl who isn't even finished school yet so who would even listen to me? Probably no one.
I also used to want to start a diner and now I'm like "um maybe not". I feel like I don't have my life on track at all. I also find myself switching up electives I'm doing all they time cause I start finding other courses more interesting and I'm like oh well maybe I should do a bunch of those types of courses like labour relations! I really should sit down with a academic adviser.
Although, even though I am completely off track and have no idea what I want to do with my life, it's okay! You don't have to have your life figured out by your 20s or even 30s! Life is life, but it is what you, yourself make it!
With that I need to start getting myself organized and start planning some of the things I can plan now.

Anyway, that's all I have for your guys today! Pretty much just updating you about my crazy busy life and how I can't get organized, but hey learn from my mistakes and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments