My #1 Mascara


  My favourite mascara to use is the Maybelline New York's Pumped Up! Colossal Volume Express! I really enjoy this product, it gives you such big lashes and is such a nice shade of black. It also rarely clumps, which is usually my biggest problem with mascara. So, often I stop using a new mascara because they always clump up all the time, but thankfully this one never does! And if you have short eyelashes like me it makes you seem like you have beautiful lashes!
Now, I didn't just happen to stumble on the product, I did watch a YouTube video or too about it. First YouTube review I saw on this was by ChelsiMadonna! 

ChelseiMadonna's Review

She does a fabulous review of this product that you guys should total check out! 

Anyway, this is my current favourite mascara to use right now and I highly recommend you try it out!

Hope you all are having a fantastic day! :)

No comments