Busy Once Again

I've finally have had all my courses now and I'm already behind in one of my courses! How I manage I'll never know. So, now it's trying to find time to get all of my out of class work done, study, write notes, and even watch YouTube videos. I'm going to be busy. I also still am jobless... so when I get one of those that will just be adding to how busy I am. Then with all of this I have to put aside an hour of my day and exercise. Luckily, I've been getting to do it most days. Over the weekend I managed to do it Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, which I say isn't too bad. For those exercises I did:

  • 5 minutes of running stairs
  • 120 crunches
  • 120 jumping jacks
  • 50-second plank
  • 15 push ups
  • 110 squats
  • 30 lunges 
  • 1 minute running in place
  • 40 high knees
I like how I am slowly building up to be able to do these better and not want to vomit while doing them. I'll have to keep it up more. Now in terms of my weekly weigh in I'm back to 166lbs. I suppose that may be fat burning and building muscle since muscle is heavier... I dunno. That's what I hope it is anyway. I'll just have to see how this goes. I'm going to try and do those exercises over the course of a month, so far I've been doing them about a week so 3 more weeks to go!
Anyway, that is my short update for now! I need to hit the books again.
Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for reading!
Byee!

No comments