August Music Faves

August was just full on summer mode for me. Summer mode means Jessie listens to more country music than normal. So, if you're not into country music, I apologize in advance. I'll leave the country music till the end. Let's look at some of my favourite music right now!

Drag Me Down-  One Direction

My sister is going to be so happy to learn that right now that I love this song. It is so good and the music video is OH GOD! They are so beautiful. 

Shut Up and Dance- WALK THE MOON

Love this song! I get so happy whenever I hear it in the radio and it just instantly makes my mood so much better! If you haven't yet heard it I strongly recommend it! 

All of the Blackjack Billy Album

If you're not into country music you probably won't like this album, but I absolutely love it. It's so fun and for the most part they are all up beat songs. Except for a Riley Creek and Working on you. Would strongly recommend and again as I said in previous posts they are great performers! 

What songs are you guys really into right now?

Jessie xx


No comments