October Favourites

October is coming to a close and from Newfoundland's current weather it looks like Winter isn't far away. So, today I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorites from this past month. Let's take a look..

Candle:

I love having this section because I live for candles. I enjoy them a lot. So, my current favorite is Marshmallow Fireside from Bath & Body Works. Such a nice candle and you can actually smell the fireside which is slightly weird, but it smells amazing! I think I'm really enjoying this candle because it's kind of like a transition smell from autumn to winter. 

Skin Care:

With my recent Lush products they also gave me a little coalface cleanser bulk. Although, I am slightly breaking out or having little spots it makes my skin feel great. My skin has started to become pretty consistent now as well. 
I am also loving their Baked Alaska soap. It's just so pretty I love it.

Store:
Chapters! I am so in love with Chapters lately. They just got their winter stock in and I'm constantly going in there, looking at books, smelling candles and soaps, looking through prints. I also get my Starbucks fill while I'm there. I just generally enjoy going in there all the time. I also bought a print in there recently which has given me a great idea for some photos I can take myself to finish my gallery wall in my bedroom. I've also been getting fantastic Christmas gift ideas. It's also probably slightly weird that my favorite store is not a clothing store.. but oh well!

Clothes:
Sweaters & knits! My go to outfit for the past week has been leggings, tall boots, and a knit sweater. My two favorites right now are actually the same exact type of sweater just in different colors. I got them both at Reitmans last year and I enjoy them so much. I also noticed that they have similar ones out again this year... so I may need to stock up again. Can never have too many knits!

Miscellaneous:

So, my favorite random item for this month is the lights I picked up from Walmart. They're LED Christmas lights in big round bulbs and I find them so nice. They really make my room brighter and nicer with just the lamp on. 

Movie:

My favorite movie this past month has been Hotel Transylvania Two. Super cute movie and although not as great as the first one I would recommend it. I give it about a 9/10 for cuteness factor. 

Anyway, that my favorites for this month! What did you guys enjoy this October? I would love to hear about it! 

Jessie xx 

No comments