Some Thoughts I had this week


I may be having a bit of writers block... It could also be because I have a midterm tomorrow. Anyway, I figured let's write down 10 thoughts of mine at this very moment and see what we get.

1. I love how my scarf has foxes on it. My mother got it for me for Christmas last year and I'm happy I can finally wear it. I also have to wear my winter coat right now because it's snowing. 

2. I'm making pumpkin cupcakes next week. I should have some free time to spare to make cupcakes. Maybe I'll have a blog post on that.. We'll see. 

3. I need a new lipstick for fall-winter. Most of mine are light colours and I don't want to dark, but just a bit darker than my usual. I will have to scout out shoppers because I am so broke. 

4. I have an idea for a book. I'm not sure if I'll write it, but there's an idea there and I would like to write on it. Maybe an idea for Christmas break and when school finishes in April?? It has strong female characters that save the day. I suppose it will be like a teen novel. I just want to make something that people can relate to and give them the encouragement to make the changes they want to see. Well Tia has been a deep thought. 

5. I need to follow my own studying advice. Ever get into the phase where you're so disinterested in studying?  Having a pretty tough time. I have all my notes written and rewritten, questions answered and I just can't seem to find myself able to sit down and study it. 

6. I'm starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I finally have some ideas. I know it's only the 4th of November, but I'm going to get on the ball this year. My goal is to have everything bought by the beginning of December. Then I can just save all the money I make from then to January for school books. Great idea. I think. Let's hope! 

7. Max is loving the first snow fall. He likes playing in it a lot and he looks so majestic in it. The first snow fall makes everything look so nice and calm. 

8. If you're into animes I've been obsessed with one called Durarara!! It's pretty good and interesting. So, if you're looking for a new one to watch there's an idea. 

9. I'm so excited to start Christmas baking in the next few weeks. It gets me that much more pumped for Christmas. Another thing that gets me excited is the Fall Fair and the Farmers market. That's my plans the next two weekends so I'm super excited for that. 

10. Most places are now selling Candy Cane drinks and peppermint mochas. They are so good and just make life better. 

So, here are my 10 random thoughts for you today. I hope you are all having a marvellous week and this post has given me some great ideas for future posts. What a wonderful free write this has been. 

Jessie xx

No comments