Bringing Back The Monday Update


I have missed just writing a post about my life, on those dreaded Mondays. Not that my life is interesting, but it gives me something to look forward to on a Monday cause really everyone hates Mondays.

Really, I haven't been doing much. I finished school on last Tuesday and after having one day off to laze around I've been working everyday for around 8.5 hours a day. Not giving me a whole lot of time to do anything besides wake up, exercise, scroll through social media and do one of more chores before I leave to go for work all afternoon and all night. I kinda like and kinda don't like that schedule, but I mean I have exercised everyday so far and get to sleep till 8 am or 9 am which is well needed.

The rest of the week is going to be this and packing since I leave for Ontario on Thursday to spend almost two weeks relaxing, shopping, and adventuring with some of my favorite people. I'm also hoping to get my convocation dress in and try that on before I leave! Fingers crossed that it comes in before Thursday!

Anyway, that is my short little update before I leave for work today. I'm off to lie in a sunspot while I have some time to enjoy it!
I hope you all have a splendid day!
Jessie

No comments