Small Lush Haul


I bought many things while on my trip. They had sales and the tax rate is so much lower in Ontario than it is in Newfoundland. I thought I would break up what I got in a few posts so, this one is on Lush.

I bought a Lip Tint which is not pictured. However, it is "It started with a Kiss" and it is a lovely red that stains pretty good. Love it!

I also got a Blooming Beautiful wrapped gift package for a friend. This one came with a bath bomb and a bubble bar and is wrapped so nicely. I never having wrapping paper for birthdays so this worked out great! My friend loves Lush products so I am hoping she enjoys this. 

Lastly I got bath bombs. I got four in total. I got two Intergalactic. Which looks awesome by the way! One Frozen bath bomb which makes a lovely blue color in your bath and has so many sparkles. The last of the four was Sex bomb bath bomb. This one I have gotten before and I really enjoy it. It's very moisturizing and is a pinkish purple color. Hopefully, I like the others two kinds just as much. 

Anyway, that is all I got from Lush in Guelph, Ontario. If you are planning on shopping at this one the workers are super nice and friendly, highly recommend them! 

I hope you are all having a lovely day and I will talk to you again soon.

Jessie xoxo

No comments