June Summer OOTD


Newfoundland finally got to see some sun this week and I was off so of course I had to do an Outfit Of The Day! The look I went for today was casual, breezy, and very loose.


I am not at all photogenic no matter how hard I may try. Anyway, here's what I'm wearing!
Both my shorts and shirt were from H&M. I love the elephant pattern on the shorts. All light weight and perfect for summer.

For my feet I of course had to go with my Toms, so comfy and perfect to just slip on or off especially around the ocean.


My bracelets are from Urban Planet and my purse is from Kate Spade. Really love this for a pop of color to my usually very black and dark outfits.

Hopefully the sun stays around for a while!



Hope you all are having an amazing day and thank you for stopping by!

Jessie xoxo





No comments