Reviewing Zoella's New Products



A little late, but hey I live in Newfoundland and it takes forever for my packages to get here. Anyway, they finally arrived! I'm happy with it all.

First things first, I got three items. The body fondant, the bath latte, and the body cream. I'm going to go in backwards order now.

Body Cream:


 The packaging is adorable. Now the scent is not strong at all. At first I was slightly let down because it doesn't hit you right away, I enjoy strong scents usually. It just smelt like regular body cream upon first applying it. However, it feels awesome and my skin feels super soft from it. I can get a slight delicious smell whenever my hands go by my face even hours later. So, not so bad. I am enjoying it.

The Bath Latte:


Love this! It is so cute. Like who could not resist a bath milk in the actual shape of a milk bottle. It is so adorable. I really like the pattern on the label. Super cute. Now, this product has a stronger smell and makes oh so many bubbles! I didn't put too much product in since I'm trying to savor it, but even a little went a long way.


The Body Fondant:


The most interesting of the lot. It is a shimmer balm, but not exactly what you would expect. It also comes with a little puff and wherever you rub it on to looks very glow-y. It also leaves a wonderful faint scent.

So, in all, love this collection of items. However, although a faint scent it really is lovely in those faint little moments.

Which products do you guys love from Zoella's range?

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a lovely day!

Jessie xoxo

No comments