July 2016 Favourites



July Favourites

Well July has come and gone a lot faster than I was expecting with some pretty low and pretty high points throughout. However, short it was I do have some favourites from the month so, let's get right into it.

Book




I'm starting with books because this book really spoke to me and I greatly enjoyed it. All the Bright Places was an amazing read and really opened the issues surrounding mental health and the ideas around it. Although sad it had many wonderful points. I would strongly recommend this to anyone.

Clothing




I don't think I can talk about this romper enough. I am absolutely in love with it. It makes me feel good and I wear it all the time.

Skin Product




This is going to have to be Soap & Glory's The Scrub Of Your Life. I raved about this in a previous post and it is still my favourite product. My skin feels awesome thanks to this.

Beauty Product




The winner of this category for July month is Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. It was finally starting to feel like summer in Newfoundland and I had no tan skin to show for it. So, I always reach for this to give my face a little bit of extra color.

Food

Avocado Grilled Cheese. This is hands down my favourite quick and easy meal. It tastes amazing and you're getting that extra bonus fiber from the avocado, which is awesome for your health.


That's all my favourites for the month. It went by so quick that I barely had time to get favourites in the first place. Hopefully August goes by a little slower.

What have you loved this past month? Link me your monthly favourites posts/videos! I'd love to see them!

Have a fantastic day!

Jessie xoxo

No comments