Non-Scary Movies to get you in the Halloween Spirit


Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year; minus a lot of scary movie trailers on YouTube videos. For someone who enjoys Halloween and decorations, I absolutely hate scary movies. If you also hate scary movies, you may be thinking, "what movies can I possibly watch?" Well, I have gone ahead and made a list of some non-scary Halloween themed movies. Let's get to it, shall we?

1. Alvin and the Chipmunks.



There are two Halloween Alvin and the Chipmunks movies that were played every year, whilst I was growing up; Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman, and Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein. They came out in the late 90's and it would never feel like Halloween without them.


2. The Halloween Town Movies.



Absolute Perfection. Do I really need to explain how perfect these are for Halloween? Except for return to Halloween Town, because really who replaces the main character in a movie sequel?

3. The Nightmare Before Christmas.



Is it a Halloween or Christmas movie? I'm sure this may cause a big debate with some people. I like to say both or at least you can watch it from now until Christmas since that fit perfectly. Still a good classic film.

4. Corpse Bride.



I'm not going to lie this is probably my favourite Tim Burton movie. The story is perfect, the characters are awesome and the songs are very much enjoyable.

5. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.



It's not Halloween without the Great Pumpkin story. This one is a huge classic and not long to watch either.

What Halloween movies do you enjoy watching? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Jessie
xoxo


No comments