January Favourites



I feel like it has been a bit of a spell since I've done one of these. I'm pretty sure the last one was either October or November. In any case, I bring you today the first month of favourites for 2017. Which has honestly been a roller coaster of a month. Big changes, new life decisions, planning, and hopefully more living to come. Anyway, throughout this month I've had a couple of favourites to share with you guys. So, let's get right into it!

Pokemon Moon



Yes, this came out back in November. Yes, I have owned it and played it before this month, but January was the first chance I actually got to sit down and play it. Although, this one still doesn't measure up to my love of Pokemon XY, but it's still a quality game.

Castle on the Hill, Ed Sheeran.
 I feel like I don't need to explain this at all. This was my favourite song this month.

Double Pom-Pom Hat



My sister gave me this hat for Christmas and it is the best thing I've ever put on my head. It's from Aldo by the way,

Blondo Sport Boots



I actually have a favourite pair of boots this month. They are my Blondo boots. They are brown and winter rugged. I have gone snowshoeing in them and have worn them to the mall. They are the perfect boots. They are also completely waterproof and meant for minus 30 degrees which is awesome.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette



This palette is great. It is so pigmented, to the point I was nowhere near ready for how little product I need on my brush compared to my drugstore palettes. It is also a nice travel size as well and suits my brown eyes great.

Wishful Drinking, Carrier Fisher



 I have always wanted to read her books. When I was in Chapters this month, it was there and on sale and I just had to have it. I read it all in one sitting. It was awesome to read about her life and her struggles. She was truly an extraordinary woman. If you ever get the chance to read it I strongly suggest that you do.


Anyway, that is all for my January Favourites. Is there anything here you have or would like to get? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Jessie

2 comments

  1. These all sound fantastic. Love the look of that eyeshadow palette and I'll have to pick up that book :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Izzy! The book is awesome and a very light read too which is great! :)

      Delete