This Past Week

I'm doing a this past week instead of weekend since all I did the weekend was work, but during the week when I was off I did so many things! I'll also just give an overview instead of listing day by day.
So, this week entailed seeing my boyfriend's older sisters and nephews since they came home for a few days. Tuesday we went for a hike to La Manche and that was fun! We also stopped to see my Poppy's handmade boats on the way home. Me and the boyfriend also went out to supper the week and he gave me a very late birthday present, but it was a beautiful gold necklace with a heart pendant. Wednesday involved not a whole lot, but we did have a nice fire in the evening and had some marshmallows. Thursday was jammed pack with Jig's dinner (traditional Newfoundland Sunday Dinner), playing with the boys, going around the shore and then we went out to supper to one of the boyfriend's cousin's house and it was a lot of fun. Friday marked the nephews going home so we had a lovely seafood dinner and went out for Menchies. It also marks me slamming my finger in a car door & being in pain the remainder of the weekend.
The rest of the weekend was just working    in pain and just lazing around. School soon starting again so I'm going to laze while I can! 
How was your week and weekend? Did you spend time with friends and family?

Jessie xx

No comments