Fave Movie September Edition

I have a fave movie this month and what movie could it be.... Cinderella.


Of course the live action one! It's so good. This movie was probably the most perfect thing I have ever watched. I loved every minute of it. It's exactly how Cinderella should be and gives so much more backstory than the original as well.


Also let's not forget how perfect Lily James is as Cinderella. I love watching her in Downton Abbey and when I found out she had been cast as Cinderella my first thought was Perfect!
Then there's prince charming a.k.a Richard Madden. If you're not familiar with him he played Robb Stark in Game of Thrones.

And the Fairy Godmother was perfect too! Helena Bonham Carter is probably one of my favourite actresses.

Anyway, the dvd comes out today! September 15th! I would highly suggest getting it because I know I will be!

My apologies too for such a short post. The two other posts this week are much larger and today is a full day of school so I'm a busy bee!

What movies have you been loving recently? I'd love to know.

Jessie xx

No comments