This Past Week

It's the first week back to school. I realized I'm probably not going to enjoy my classes as much as I did in previous terms. I have a lot of group projects to do and individual assignments. I'm also coming to the realization that last year was seriously a walk in the park and this year may kick my butt to the curb. However, I will not fret! I will do well! Doing well and getting another 3.5 or 4.0 is my goal! Heck and I'm going to do it!

Besides that little rant, yeah it was back to school time again. Only two days back yet since the business building doesn't normally have classes on Fridays. Which isn't too bad because I'll always have a long weekend in that case then. My classes seem interesting, also displeasing for one. Hopefully, though I build some strong connections and get through the next 13 weeks without being let down gracefully into an early grave. I have a goal of trying to graduate with a 3.5 GPA. I currently have a 3.06. That means a 3.5 is going to be very hard to get. I'm probably going to have to re-do a couple of courses to get rid of some of the not so great marks. We'll see how that goes all the same.

Other than school, I have not had an interesting week. I worked a fair amount, around 30 hours and this coming week is 30 hours as well. However, I did start teaching my friend how to drive! It's slightly weird since we're only 3 years in age difference apart, but I've had my license for over 5 years now and she only has her permit which means I can legally be the adult in the car with her when she's driving. Anyway, I took her up to the arena parking lot in our area and she got to experience driving for the first time. She did well! Took her a while to get how to straighten the wheel, but she honestly did fantastic! I'm so proud of her!

Besides that I was also suppose to attend a party the weekend and me and the boyfriend has a sudden realization that both of us didn't really want to go, so we just had nachos at home instead. We are both kind of out of the big party seen now and rather just smaller house parties with a few friends or just staying in.

I also have a new delicious find of the week which is Robin's Donuts new Pumpkin Spice Latte! It's actually so good and with being a broke student very in my price range! I also found out that a french Vanilla Cappuccino with half coffee from Robin's tastes nearly the same as Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha! I'm not sure if any of you will find this helpful, but I thought I would pass this along for any other struggling students who miss their Starbucks!

Anyway, I'm going to end off this blog post with a picture of Max with his brand new bandanna. Doesn't he look handsome?

Thank so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!
Jessie xx

2 comments

  1. Oh my, are you a husky mama?
    We are dreaming of getting one! Can I pls ask you for advice on these lovelies? :)
    Tweet me: https://twitter.com/MielandMint
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you a tweet! I am a husky mama, although I haven't been for very long. So, I'm no expert on them, but they are great dogs. I find they have a lot of personality in that breed. They are a big handful too and very stubborn. However, as stubborn as they may be they are actually really great companions.
      If you have any questions I'm happy to answer as best as I can! My twitter is https://twitter.com/papercranegirl1
      Jessie xx

      Delete