Monday Reminder


I don't know about you, but I am easily stressed out with school and my future. I am constantly thinking "Omg they have actual jobs and I don't" or "I'm too stupid for this class" or anything else like that. Currently, I do not have that great of a job, I mean I hear I'm good at it, but I don't want to work in a coffee shop forever. I also want to look more hireable to potential employers. So, it is really difficult  to remember that it's okay to not be where you want to be yet.
It's okay to not be finished a four year degree in your fifth year or to be nowhere near done. It's also okay to not be a teller in a bank or working research during the summer. Things will work out. Although, I may be saying this now, it is very hard to think positively. I hate talking about myself because I'm always afraid people think I'm only worth what I work at. 
That is never the case. Being a good hardworking person is what people look at not the job you worked at to help pay for your education. 
So, you could be wondering now "what is she getting on with?" Well what I'm trying to say is you don't have to have your entire life figured out at the age of 20, not even 23 or even more than that. Just do what you think is right and it will be okay. That's what I think anyway. I think nice, hardworking people will be rewarded in the end. Things will start making sense and life should fall into place. Only for a bit though because life is a hell of a ride. 
So, here is my little motivational Monday because for one all I've done this week is work, sleep, school, eat, and panick about school. I figured I'm probably not the only one and thought I would just share that it will be okay. Don't sweat the small stuff as a helpful reminder to myself and you guys! 
Have a good week everyone & lets kick this week's ass! 

Jessie xx 

No comments