September Favourites

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure I blinked and September was over. Well almost over.
Although it went by in a blink of an eye I have some favourites to share with you guys! Let's take a look. 

Accessories: 
I really don't have many for this section right now, but I do have a favourite necklace. It was given to me by a friend and it's from a shop in downtown St. John's, Posie Row. It's this sweet paper crane necklace. It's actually so cute. It also goes with so many of my outfits. It's kind of a staple necklace to have.

Clothes:
My favourite article of clothing right now as we head into fall is my green skater dress from Dynamite. It's very flattering and I can dress it up or down very easily.


Candles: 
I have a favourite and it is Pumpkin Apple of course!


Album:
So, my favourite album right now is representing the shore. Tim Carew is a small town boy from Newfoundland. He has been working on his album Bound for the last two years and finally had it released this September. It has a pretty unique flare to it, but has some amazing songs on there. My favourite is In The Meantime or Bound. All of it is good really! And the album art is actually pretty rad. So, if you haven't heard of it or Tim check out his album on iTunes! You won't be disappointed! 

Beauty: 
Here's my favourite lipstick of the month. It's the Rimmel London 124 Bordeaux. It has such a nice dark lip. It has some purple hues in it and it is just lovely. It is the perfect fall lipstick. 


So, that's all my favourites for the month of September! What have you guys enjoyed for the month of September? What are you looking forward to this October? I'd love to hear from you guys! 

Thanks for reading!

Jessie xx


No comments