November News & What to expect till Christmas



Halloween weekend and all I did was study and work. YUP. So, exciting. That's all I did this past week. Which is sad. I did put a cobweb design around my eye for Halloween at work though. Besides that I am not a very exciting person right now. School is kind of dragging me down, and you as well might be in the same boat as me.

Anyway,  besides that I do have some updates and plans that I've decided on leading up to Christmas. Yes, Halloween was two days ago. Do I care? No. It's Christmas prep time for me! Autumn is my favourite season, but Christmas is my favourite Holiday. So, I've decided that I will be having a lot of posts leading up to Christmas starting the middle of November. I'm going to have a weekly post on holiday recipes, some Newfoundland themed too. Others on decorations, gift getting, holiday outfits, etc.. Of course the later besides the recipes is more for December. Don't worry I won't bombard you all with Christmas too in advance. However, Christmas is coming!

Truly, I've never been very prepared for Christmas. I am usually one of those last minute gift buyers, just because there is exams right before the holiday break and that takes up an awful lot of time.  I want to change that this year, so I'm ready and the house is ready.

I will still have my Media Friday's, maybe some of them will be Christmas themed, but don't worry that may be left out of the Christmas Crazy-ness.

That's all I have for you guys today. I hope you had a fantastic Halloween Weekend & an awesome week!

Jessie xx

1 comment

  1. This time of the semester is jam packed..midterms, finals around the corner. I feel you!
    I think I'm dividing my Christmas gifts between November and December, this year.
    Hopefully it works :)

    https://simplexity-blog.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete