Another Monday but last Monday of the semester!

The semester is drawing to a close for me. I have my last exam on Wednesday, so the next two days will be devoted to studying for that. I've realized that this semester I did not do as well as I have in past terms. That makes me kinda wanna give up, but I have one last try to get the G.P.A I want or maybe two depending on how my last exam goes.
However, I am not letting this get me down. I am still getting ready for Christmas and I wrapped all the gifts I have to give for people. I only have two more presents to pick up! 


Although I've spent the last week taking exams, studying, and finishing term papers I managed to help clean up the house a bit and we brought up all the storage bins so hopefully if time allows and I begin to feel confident about my finance knowledge the entire house may be decorated by tomorrow. If not, it will just have to wait till after work on Thursday. 
Anyway that's my little update for you guys this week. I should hopefully have a baking recipe up for you guys this Wednesday so get ready for that! 
Have a fantastic week everyone! 

Jessie xx

No comments