Update & Hey Rosetta!

Hello everyone & happy Friday! It is now only a WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS! Where has the time gone? I unfortunately did not get up as many posts as I would have liked; however, there is always next year!
 So, I finished my exams on Wednesday, I won't know how I did till the 23rd, but hopefully I did just fine! Also, on that day I went out to supper with my friend and we headed on over to the annual Hey Rosetta Christmas Show. If you're not sure who they are, here's one of there popular songs right now. It's one of their Christmas song and they also originated here in Newfoundland. Here's some pictures of the concert.Unfortunately, I was pretty far back and we weren't allowed camera or flash photography, and we were up in the balcony, so my pictures are not that great... but you can tell from poor quality how magical it all looked.



It was so much fun! We got home pretty late and then I had work yesterday... and I have it today and tomorrow. Yes, happy Christmas break to me... I get to work through all of it! However, with school out of the way for a bit, when I'm off I now have some time to write a bit more blog posts. I also need to finish getting the house decorated.. and finish buying the last few gifts and then wrap them. There's just so much to do in the 7 days I have left!

My apologies guys, I promised a baking post for Wednesday and that is unfortunately not up yet, but hopefully will be the weekend! I will not be following my normal pattern for this coming week! I'm going to try and get as many Christmas related posts up while I can! There will also be no media/business Fridays till the new year! I am too much in the festive spirit to not write about Christmas. So, get ready for an overload of festive holiday posts!

That's all I have for you guys today! I may be back tomorrow, but regardless I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Jessie xx

No comments