Hello 2016

Max enjoying the snow the other day.

It's been a while I know. I have taken a slight break since my last post. Unfortunately, I did not get to do many of the posts I wanted to do, but what can ya do? Be prepared to try again next year. Over my winter break I got much busier with work and with family, so my blog went on the back burner. However, now break is over, routine is starting to kick in and like how most say "I want 2016 to be my year". In a nutshell, I want to enjoy myself. I want to do the things I want to do while I can. I want to travel, I want to do things I've never done before. I want time to myself. I want to play video games. I want to actually start projects I've been thinking on for years now. I feel like this year is the time for me to do that. I am finishing my Bachelor of Business Administration this year and have very little direction with what I want to do. I want to dive into marketing; however, I have little experience in the field and getting myself out there will be a challenge. I will come back to this point.

   This year seems like the year I can do something and not feel all of the responsibilities shifting on me. I won't have school to pay for, maybe a few payments, but no longer being forced to save an exact amount for courses for a while. So, right now, I feel like I have some room to make mistakes and learn and try out new things. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

  Now, coming back to my previous point. Although I have some experience and a good deal of knowledge about marketing. social media, and business, I don't have a whole lot to show this. This is where my media Fridays came in. This gave me a place to speak my mind and share with you guys my thoughts and experiences of the business world and social media or what I have learned in some classes. However, I began to think over Christmas that I no longer want to show that on this side of my blogging. It doesn't really fit in with my hauls, life updates, and anything else I post here. That is why I've decided to move my media/business related posts over to a new home. That home is not fully functioning yet, but when it is, you, my beloved followers, will be the first to know! Along with that, once I start getting settled into a new routine there will be a new blogging schedule with two-three posts per week with time allowing.

  So, that is my little update for you guys right now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and let's all have an awesome 2016!

Jessie xx

No comments