The Big Cut

If you don't follow me on Twitter, than you may have missed the horrible quality of photos I posted. I put up a before and after of my hair. My hair used to be very brown with a red tint and was down to my waist. The hair I have now is so very light and is 7 inches shorter. This was a big a change for me. I have had the same hair since the 10th grade, now being 22 almost 23 and finishing university in a few months, I thought to myself "Jessie you need a change". And I did it! I'm so proud of myself and I love it. I'll be sure to post some better pictures of it soon, but for now here are some pictures from my phone. I'm in love with the colour of it and the length. I feel like I actually look 22 now instead of 12. 

What do you guys think? How was your last hair experience? 
I hope you are all having an amazing weekend & talk to you soon! 
Jessie xx




6 comments

  1. Your hair turned out so wonderfully. I love the color too. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carmen! I'm loving it too, although I keep forgetting its so light now every time I wake up though lol

      Delete
  2. Your hair is amazing!!! Such a nice colour and it looks so healthy too, definitely a good decision. Would love if you could check out my blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Louise! :) Was definitely a good decision! :)
      I'll go check out your blog right now! :) :)

      Delete
  3. Love them! Great decision!
    Followed you on Bloglovin!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really beautiful now.
    I'm also thinking about cutting my hair but I'm afraid to make the final decision ;)
    xx
    Marta

    http://little-shrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete