Zoella's New Collection~ Just Some Thoughts

From Zoella Blog

Being in Canada, I am not privileged to have a Superdrug in my province. That being said, I've never wanted to get something from the UK (besides clothing) shipped to me until now. If you are a Zoella fan like moi, you would have seen her recent second channel video about her new collection which is available online this Friday. The collection is 1920s French inspired and the packaging is so cute I could die and also the same of the collection? Sweet Inspirations. Such a cute name!

Anyway, there are a few things I want to get from this collection.  One is the body cream since that seems safe to me. I also really want the Bath Latte and the fizz bar because I do enjoy my bath time and I need a few more things that smell of macaroons. Those three are mostly likely the for sure things I want from the collection. A part of me (we'll see once I total everything) wants the body fondant, it seems like such a cool concept especially since I've been looking for something that gives me a bit of a glow once I get slightly tanned (if the sun every comes out in Newfoundland). Last thing I'm debating is the little coin purse that says "Life is Sweet". I'm always a bit iffy on the bags since Zoella always takes up a bit more than what I would like on a bag. However, it would be really nice for pads and tampons that just swim around in any and all of my bags.

The other three items in the collection I don't really want to bother with is the mist just because I'm not that into mists. I would rather perfumes that last all day even though the glass bottle is a nice touch. The larger clutch I'm not interested in either since that's just too large for my liking and the Sugar Dip Bath Salts. I like some salts in my bath occasionally, but not enough to ship a package from the UK. It's a good thing I get paid on Friday otherwise I'm gonna be a very broke girl.

I will hopefully be doing a review of these items once I order them and they get here. Of course that could be in a month with how long it takes things from the UK to get to little ole Newfoundland.

What products are you hoping to get from this collection?

I hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday and I'll see you again soon.

Jessie xoxo

No comments