It's Friday


I've been pretty busy with updating the work website so far today and I thought I would write a quick post whilst on break to let you guys know that I'm planning a major summer posting. I am hoping to have 2-3 posts up per week and next week's are already ready to go! Look at me being productive and stuff.

I've also been doing a lot of cooking.. well kind of. I spent 4 hours yesterday evening cooking a vegan chili. From my small taste test it tasted good, but we'll have to see this evening how that went. I bottled the chili too, first time bottling food and I feel like an official grandma now. I've also started up a budget for my remaining summer months and car payments and insurance payments and oh how gross the adult life is.

However, it is Friday and I'm hoping to get some things done the weekend or nothing done cause I would like to relax at some point and have a bit of a lie in. Which is why I stayed up until 12 cooking/bottling chili and washing/drying clothes, and my hair so that this evening I could do nothing and just chill in my house and play video games. Since I still haven't even opened one of the games I got for Christmas like what is this.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts for this morning. I hope you guys a ready for the posts to start this Sunday and thank you so much for reading!

Jessie xoxo

No comments