June 2016 Favourites

I feel like I blinked and now June is over and now July is already half way through. However, July means my birth month so I'm okay with that... sort of. So, I had a few favourites for this past month. Some beauty things, some clothing, and some random things of course. I'll get into my favourite beauty things first.

Beauty

Benefit Sugar Bomb Blush/Highlight

I'm not good with defining beauty products, but it's kind of like a shimmery highlight with four colors that could help form a blush so I of course swirl it all together and use it as a blush because I enjoy the color it gives my cheeks. It looks very summery and gives a natural look to my cheeks. So, I've been grabbing this very frequently.

Flowerpot Gold Eye Shadow Pot


I got this almost a year ago now, but I enjoy it for the summer. It's easy to apply and more of a cream base and I enjoy just how gold it is. Perfect for summer!

Clothing

Garage Exercise Shorts

It's getting so warm out that I just can't bare to wear my leggings anymore. So, my shorts are perfect for this and they  have a super cute pattern.

Maxi Dresses

Any and all of my maxi dresses are my favourites. I've been wearing them so much this month because it makes it feel like summer even when it's not.

American Eagle White Wedges 

I love those shoes. I got them for convocation, but also so I can wear whenever this summer.

Random

Gift: A Sailor Moon Figuring from Japan




I am actually in love with this. It's so cute and I can change her facial expression and arms and I love it! Yes I am five and I don't even care. I have the best best friend.

Food: Vegan Chili




Loving this food. It's super healthy, has like no salt and is just so good. If you're interested in a recipe post for this comment down below!

Life Event: Convocation & First Car

This month I have two major life events that I loved. One was my convocation day which has an entire post for itself and also the day after I bought my first car. I love it and life is good.

Alcohol: Jacob's Creek Moscato 


This is such a light wine and I enjoy it greatly at parties. It has a very sweet taste to it.

Restaurant: Chafe's Landing


This one is located in Petty Harbour and has such a great menu. 10/10 would recommend! Check it out!


That for now is all my favourites from the month of June. Again it went so fast that I hardly had time to keep up. Now it's time for July!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie xoxo





No comments