Soap & Glory~ The Scrub Of Your Life


This is literally the scrub of my life. I don't think I've ever spoken about my weird skin on this blog yet, but to let ya'll know I have chicken scratch arms and legs. If you are confused with the phrase chicken scratch I'm meaning you know when you get super cold and bumps form on your arms and legs... yeah well those, but imagine if it never went away. That is what I call chicken scratch.

I have struggled with it for so long, I've always had it and it's never gone away ever. Finally, in my 20's I have found a product that is helping me conquer those bumps, and that my friends is Soap & Glory's The Scrub Of Your Life. My arms and my legs are noticeably more smooth, less red, less bumpy and I love it!   

The packaging of the product itself is awesome and I do feel like I can conquer the world now. This has also come at a perfect time when I'm really trying to get healthy, feel good, exercise more, and now my outside appearance can also showcase that more. I feel like I finally look like I have somewhat healthy skin. 

So, if you too suffer from chicken scratch skin I would strongly recommend you try this product. It is a bit more pricey for a drug store skin exfoliate (around $20 Canadian). but you won't regret it. A little bit goes a long way for sure. 

What products have completely changed your mind with how you feel in your skin? 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Jessie xoxo

No comments