NYX Lipstick Reviews


To imagine I used to never wear lipstick even up to a little over a year ago and now I love wearing them. The brand I've been leaning to the most is the NYX liquid lipsticks. Now of the four I will e talking about three are from the NYX Liquid Suede and the other one is form their butter cream line.

So, their first one I will get into is my favourite of the bunch, Soft-Spoken.



 I love the color of this one and I find it looks nice for any season. The color is like a brown red. I enjoy how it can almost be dressed up or down to an extent. I love the liquid suede since I find it isn't too drying and it is almost a dupe for the Kat Von D Lolita.



 _____________


The second lipstick we have up is Sandstorm. This one is the newest of my bunch. It is a brown nude and I greatly enjoy it. I never thought I could wear a shade like this even if it looks horrible in the picture I swear it looks better in person.



_____________


Third up is Tea & Cookies. This one probably has my favourite name. It is a nice pink color for summer and again is not drying at all.

___________



Fourth of the bunch is the butter cream liquid lipstick. This one I don't like the color as much or the formula, but I believe it's because I'm so pale it isn't as nice as I would have liked. However, still a nice lipstick and is a smaller size which makes it easier to carry around. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what happened to the picture of this one on, but it is very similar to Tea & Cookies.

Do you have any NYX lipsticks? Which kind is your favourite and what color is your favourite?

Thanks for stopping and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Jessie xoxo

No comments