Fall Clothing Wishlist


My favourite time of the year is Fall. It's the best season filled with amazing colors, smells, and activities. What I also love is the clothes. My wardrobe is really meant for Fall and Winter and I love a soft sweater. Anyway, there are a few things I've had my eye on that I would love to get my hands on. Let's get into that list shall we?


Bomber Jacket:

This style is awesome. It's reminding me of some of my childhood since everyone seemed to have one at one point. I'm dying to have one in a pink color. Both of these are available from Forever 21 here and here.




Lace Up Combat Boots

This is kind of a last year fall style, but I still think it's perfect with a pair of jeans or leggings. This one in particular is available from Urban Planet. 



Color Block Cape

This cape screams Fall. I've been searching for one similar to this, but I have been unsuccessful. Hopefully one pops up over the next month. The one pictured here is from Nordstrom is sadly no longer available. 



Riding Boots

It seems like I cannot find a good pair of riding boots anywhere. I'm hoping to find one similar to this one from Payless. Isn't it odd how you can't ship shoes from Payless into Canada? So weird. Hopefully I get lucky.


Flannel Shirt

Nothing says Fall like a flannel shirt. There are a whole bunch of different kinds up on Forever 21. Check it out and this weekend they're also having a BOGO sale. 





What's on your fall wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Jessie xoxo


No comments