Fall Weekend Adventure


Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. - Emily Brontë


Fall time in Brigus is simply lovely. I knew it would be and I thought now would be a good time to have an adventure to Brigus with Jake. So, we took the drive up there today and basked in the fall chill. Jake ate plums and apples from trees as we ventured around the community and it was a well spent afternoon that's for sure. 

This post was originally going to be a look book post; however, this town captures my heart and soul every time and I always end up having more scenery shots than actual clothing shots. However, I am head over heels for the picture of me above (awkward stance included). The little river and fall colours are really what make the picture. So, instead of a look book I will be given you a closer look into my adventure. 


I'm not sure if I mentioned this last time, but this is such a picturesque town. Almost every house has a white picket fence and a name. They all seem to have lovely gardens as well.







It is also filled with a lot of history. There is a National historic site and the town of Bob Bartlett and other famous captains. There are many memorial benches for town folks from the past as well. 


There is so much beautiful scenery here. Wonderful walks. Small narrow turning roads. Ocean views. Pond views. The list goes on. 




If you do get to Newfoundland, take the trip out of St. John's and head to this area. You will not be left disappointed, I promise. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jessie xoxo

No comments