September Favourites


I'm going to be like every other blogger right now and say "Where did this month go?" Yup, another month has begun and ended so quickly that I have no idea where the entire month went. I'm going to blame the fact that work was really busy and I barely had time to think. Anyway, with that I have a few favourites this month to show you guys, Let's get started!

1. Candle

Bath and Body Works Leaves Candles has been my favourite for September. It has such a nice autumn spice scent that I greatly enjoyed burning this candle which is why there is barely any of it left. Highly would recommend. 

2. Accessory


This lace choker from Aldo has been my favourite accessory to put on. It has so much detail in it and it just adds so much to an outfit. Here is something similar


3. Snack

My go to snack for the month of September was apple slices and peanut butter. Not the most exciting monthly favourite, but a favourite none the less.

4. TV Show
I have two shows again this month.

One is Broadchurch which is so good. It's about a boy who goes missing in a small town in England. Super good and the scenery shots are amazing.

The second show is Call the Midwife. I found this one so interesting since shows from those time periods are my favourite and I just enjoyed seeing the life of a midwife.
Highly would recommend both shows.

5. Clothing item



My waterfall blazer has been my go-to this month. The color of it is probably the best part about it. This one is from Urban Planet and is unfortunately sold out.


And that is all! Not that many items this month, but it did go super quick and we are now into one of the best months of the year! What was your favourites from September!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Jessie xoxo

Don't forget to check out my second blog www.dashofconfidence.com

No comments