Blogmas Day 5: Gift Ideas for a Difficult Friend



Sometimes even with all the examples, a friend can be so hard to shop for. I have a friend I struggle with every single year with getting the right gift. She is very quiet and doesn't talk about herself much so it's hard to tell what she's hoping to get for Christmas.
So, if you also have a difficult friend to shop for here is my list of possible gifts!
  • scarf
  • Jewellery
  • Nice Dressy Shirt
  • Cook Book
  • Novel
  • Gift Card to one of their favourite stores
  • Lipstick kit
  • Christmas Apron 
  • Homemade gift
Sometimes homemade gifts are the best gifts. Especially when you're on a budget they can be super helpful and I find they are way more personal. 

If you have any other ideas to add to the list comment them down below! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you all again tomorrow! 

Jessie 
xoxo

No comments