Blogmas Day 7: Things I love about Christmas



Today I bring you a list of some of my favourite things about Christmas time. Let's get right to it!

1. Family Time
Family time is my favourite. I love spending time with my family and doing our usual family traditions.
2. Anniversary Time
Christmas time is also around mine and Jake's anniversary and we always do something sweet together.
3. Christmas Movies
Who doesn't love Christmas movies?
4. Starbucks Holiday Drinks
I love me some Peppermint Mocha.
5. Mom's Slush
Mom makes thes best slush during christmas. It tastes so good.
6. Relax Time
I normall have a bit more of relaxing time at Christmas. This year I may not, but I will be off Christmas & Boxing Day so that will be two days of relaxing and Christmas family time.
7. Christmas Dinners
Christmas jigs dinner is the best.
8. Friendmas
If you have followed me for a while you will know that my friends and I get together for an evening during Christmas. We bake a brie, enjoy a few glasses of wine, and exchange gifts. It is always a lovely time and I love it.
9. Gift Wrapping
I actually love gift wrapping. I am actually doing a post on gift wrapping ideas so be ready for that.
10. Gift Giving
I love seeing people's faces when I give them gifts and it is so lovely.
11. Christmas Cookies
Again probably everyone's fave.
12. Christmas Lights viewing with Jake
Me and Jake always have a drive around looking at all the Christmas lights.
13. Making cookies with Nan
I'm not sure if me and Nan will be baking this year, but normally we spend a day making so many Christmas cookies and just having a fun time.
14. Nostalgia Feeling
I don't know about you, but I feel so nostalgic during Christmas. It's probably because of all the traditions and I just feel like a little kid again.
15. Christmas Music
Lastly, I love all the Christmas Music. Which again get ready for a Christmas Music Playlist I will be posting in the coming days!

What do you guys love about Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you again tomorrow!

Jessie xoxo

No comments